More Swimming

It has been a fairly quiet summer for us.  Pretty much swimming and renting games and movies.  We have only lost 1 retainer! Yeah! Only two head injuries #4 and a split open knee #1.  #2 you have been hanging with Hadley a LOT!!!!  And you #3 you are obsessed with Webkins.  




The majority of your people are oh so kind!
Maybe bring Vincente Foxx back and play some Julio Egalsies (sp) over the towns' loudspeakers.  
I have no other suggestions.
Please get the craziness under control!!!!!!

Love,
Your Mistress
You two are sooooo cute.  

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello AZ - don't be freaked out I am a friend of the Alpha mama way up here in the north country - I'm JR. I think you know who I am. Anyway, I think you should fly up here and take the Alpha Mama to see Ms. Beyonce, aka Sasha Fierce! She plays this month. Also, I looked @ your blog a bit and can I just say that I think it is halarious that one of your occupations is listed as a BREEDER!! Too funny - anyway, nice blog - JR

Popular Posts