Dental Day

So today was dental surgery day for The Captain.    The goal was implants.  Unfortunately, the bone needed some grafting thus no implants yet.  Here is the super part.  I walk into the recovery room and my husband is texting.  I try to grab the phone to no avail.  He has cotton in his mouth and is mumbling to me.  He asks to see the doctor.  I ask why and he says he doesn't know.  

Dr. Kelly comes over and explains the bone graft.  He says that parts of the bone will make their way up through the cut and it will feel like chewing on sand.  Awesome - what else?  Oh, how about the fact that is dead person bone.  Cool!

We start to walk out to the car.  I have Nate on one side and James (worker) has the other.  At this point I say,

"hey, no going down on me."

James snickers.  Okay, I get it.  I meant fainting James.  

I start the 25minute ride home.  He is still texting.  He turns to me 10minutes into the drive and asks me if I talked to the doctor.  I say yes and so did you.  He looks irritated.  I explain what Dr. Kelly said....again.  He then asks me what he has been texting.  I try to take his phone away again......didn't happen.  

I drop off the perscriptions.  He asks me what the doctor said again.  He then tells me that he is feeling better and expects to go back to work in an hour.  Awesome,  I can't get enough crazy medicine talk.

I just got the phone.  I checked out the texting.  He told his friends (after just waking up from being under)  that he had an implant put in. Not any ordinary implant.  Think Austin Powers.   What the Crap.  The phone is now in the safe.  Holy moly

Comments

Alpha Monkey said…
Last time Moose had dental surgery, he woke up swearing like a trucker with turretes. I walked him out on one arm, baby M on the other and he was trying to tell me he could drive. Totally Weird Science: "gimme da keys!"

Did I mention that after pulling Mooses molars the oral surgeon had to go and have his own little operation? Yah. Dislocated a shoulder pulling Moose's teeth. What would you expect. He's a Moose.

Word Verification: mologynd--> wish I was alert enough to think of a good one for that. It has "gyn" in it. He he.
Alpha Monkey said…
Did you see that Nie won one of the Madsens!!?? Also, cream with a bucket is on sale for less than a G. One dollah less to be exact.

Popular Posts