So there is a BMW shop that opened with some guys that Nate used to work with at the Dealer. Heavens knows but they decided to open their shop 3 miles away from us. Then they decided to do everything that we do as it pertains to

1. Web placement
2. Advertising
3. Card distribution
4. Sales techniques
5. You name it -- within a few days of us trying something new ----guess what---- they are trying it to.
6. Weirdly enough they even have the same insurance agent as me.

So today as we were driving home from math tutoring what do we see? Their car. Super funny. It is similar in color and style to mine, but not a BMW. It has the huge company logo on the back window like mine. Here is the conversation that ensues:

#1, "mom do you know any place that makes bumper stickers."

Mom, " I am sure there are a ton of places. You would just look it up on the Internet."

#1, " I think we should get a bumper sticker made that says, "hey I can't come up with my own ideas. I like to copy Babbitt Motor Werks."


So I think this is hilarious on so many levels. This is the extent of how CRAZY the Babbitts can get. No we won't egg or key your car.....................we will put a bumper sticker on it that shows how you can't brainstorm. (Bumper stickers can be removed y'all.) He was very calm and precise when having this conversation with me. It was more annoyance vs. anger. I am super curious to see how you handle difficult situations in the future!

Comments

Popular Posts