Ducks

We went to the Ranch this weekend. As always it is such a lovely time. The room that the Captain and I stay in is decorated so fancy. Ralph Lauren bedding, plaid wallpaper, and 4 cute pictures of some wild ducks. (by the way I had to come to a complete stop in the road when a wild turkey decided to stand in front of my car. Whatever.)

Back to the ducks. We are sitting on the bed this morning. Nate says,
" do you know why people have pictures of ducks?"

I say, "no. duh."

He says,
"I think it is because they are so yummy. Look at what a great piece of meat they are. Man, this is making me hungry."

Okay, so sometimes I can get a sense of the direction that he may be going with an idea. I must say that I had NO IDEA that he was going with the ducks look yummy line of thinking.

A couple of hours later he found a People magazine. I hear,

"hey do you know why kids like the Jonas brothers so much? I think it is because they look yummy like ducks."


Mind you he is laughing his bum off but still can't keep his mind off of eating duck. Really Nate, you have lived in the United States for awhile now. Get with it. Stop with the thinking of eating of the weird animals. Rabbitts are meant to run around the yard; stop stalking them. We WILL NOT EAT THEM.

Comments

Allison LeBaron said…
Rock ON with your crazy self Nate!

Popular Posts