teeth

Dear Captain,

Yesterday you called me and told me that you forgot your "teeth". This is one of those - "You know your memory is bad when....."

How the crap did you forget your teeth. You have a GIANT, gaping, smelly hole in the front of your mouth. It is not like you are 80 years old or something; you are 37---get a grip.

You came home around 2pm to get your teeth. Apparently you have a lisp when they are not in your mouth. Some of your customers found this endearing. Ohhh.

I am still in shock by your phone call. Did I mention that you tried to put the blame on me for putting your "teeth" in the retainer case. Super cute old man, but it is not going to fly.

Love,

Your clean, totally tooth friendly, wife

Comments

MagicSprinkles said…
I am in full gag mode.
smelly hole???? sick.

Popular Posts