Question

Uncle Danny just asked me how much Nair Nathan uses on his body and back.  I was like what is Nair.  
he says, " you know the stuff to remove hair."
  I say, "Nathan doesn't remove the hair on his body."

he says, " he has to.  His hair is so smooth and he doesn't have hair on his back."

I say, "No, he doesn't have hair on his back."


Several things come to mind.  Nair must have been extremely popular right before Danny's accident.  He tends to like things that were dominating the media back then.  
1. Karate Kid
2. Fresh Prince of Bell Air
3.  Cops
4. Richard Marks
5.  Nair

Secondly, I always wondered why he stared at Nathan so much.  Turns out he was checking out his hair population.  

he says, "He just doesn't want you to know.  I tell you he uses Nair."

Comments

Alpha Monkey said…
Does he also wear short-shorts when you aren't looking?

Super funny post!

Popular Posts