The Captain's Birthday

This past weekend was the Capitano's birthday. And let me just say that it was quite the party weekend. Friday night was a couples night out with just the two of us. Super fancy, dinner at Port O Subs ................I INTERRUPT THIS POST to say that he just called me to let me know he forgot his teeth...........AGAIN. ARE YOU FREAKEN KIDDING ME? TEETH. TEETH

Back to Port o Subs. Can I say that it may be on the low end of the food fancy scale, but I desire it none the less. Look, I'm not a food snob after all. The perfectly cut meat (at the time of your order) the mixture of mayo and mustard (crazy good) Ok I will stop. You are going to read these posts and think that your mama was a wee bit nutty. I have an odd placement on the CRAZY HOT scale (this is yet another reference to How I Met Your Mother and you will remember this I know b/c you are my offspring)

Saturday night was the How I Met Your Mother Party-----WHAT'S UP. (Please I beg that you incorporate my ghetto accent when I am trying to gangster talk)

And the following pictures are per the Sunday Family party. This first picture is #1 sporting the new man bag that was for the Cap. This is a bit of a splurge for my man. Ralph Lauren Polo leather vinyl bag with matching laptop bag. WHAT WHAT. That's what I said.

#2 trying on the Cap's new jeans. This is his first pair of jeans that cost more than $100. Since he is nearing his senior years I thought it was time for him to have one pair to "live it up" in.

The Cap himself opening the books Grandpa and Grandma Wenzel gave him for his birthday. Throughout his whole birthday weekend he removed the front door and sanded it and restained it. It is really gorgeous. I LOVE it. I Love it. As Tracy Morgan would say, " I could take it behind the middle school and make babies with it." I'm noticing that I speak in book and TV quotes. Kind of hilarious to me. Okay I learned last night that expectations are satanic and goals are great. So, GOAL: I am going to try to speak in song verses this week.

Comments

Popular Posts