How I Met Your "what what" Mother

Last evening was our 2nd "How I met your mother" party. The Captain and myself went all out with our costumes. I of course am ROBIN SPARKLES. Let's go to the Mall!! The Cap is "fake Moby". He is even sporting the gun in his pants. It is hard to tell in this picture, but the bald thingy I got at the costume store was a pain in the buttock. We decided not to glue it to his head (are you kidding me, people actually follow thru with it when they crack open the box. "hey, by the way you will need some "spirit gum" to glue this to your scalp. This may be painful during removal." Really, first of all include the "spirit gum" and let me decide if we are going to be CRAZY and glue something near the face. Second, what the crap is "spirit gum" that is a really interesting name for fake bald head "glue".)


Need a better view? Let me entertain you.

"can I have some more please?"

Can I get a "what what". Jen Layton-Martin came. She is so funny. I love her. Really. No I am serious. It brings back so many good memories of laughing a lot in high school. My high school experience was amazing and a lot of it has to do with this fine lady. Oh, the stories; most involve ice cream, debate trips, and nerdy boys (Greg Talmage) that were dreamy.

She brought a LARGE beautiful vase of peanut m&m's. I will be one size larger next week.

Comments

Loved it! Thanks for the good times. Is it too soon to push for the third marathon? You are the best hostess. Yeah, what the crap is spirit gum? Sounds fishy.

Popular Posts