Dear Children,

Today was Fall Festival party time in all of your classrooms. (Funny this used to be called Halloween.) I hope someday you read this "scrapbook" of yours and remember how every holiday party was kind of crazy. It is a lot of work running around and grabbing something different for all three classes. #2 your theme was ............da da daaaaa.........orange. Awesome, peaches and forks.....done. #3 was to bring something healthy that is store bought. (guess what........this doesn't exist. I am really tempted to start up this business, market to schools, and create a healthier holiday party/birthday party/ school lunch environment. Guess what..........no energy)

#1 I also purchased some "healthy" store bought food for your class. One of the other items was board games. I completely forgot about this until we were almost to school this morning. Here is our conversation:

Me, "hey, if no one brings any games in give me a call and I will run some over."

#1, "Mom, (this is said with teenage voice - all drawn out) all of our games have pieces missing."

Me, "Candyland doesn't. I could bring that in." (I know my sarcasm is point on and that I am a pro at it - right?)

#1, " (longggg pause) .................................................Mom, you really have to get with it."


Love,

Mom

Comments

MagicSprinkles said…
Oh how i adore #1....

Popular Posts