Sunday, August 29, 2010

Casper

Since you have always looked like Casper it should have been no surprise to me that you would be able to communicate with the dead.

Picture this - me doing laundry. Yes, not so hard to picture since I am the ONLY one that does this chore. You were in the front room doing???? I start to hear yelling. I ignore this for a few minutes. You are a child that sings and speaks to herself 24/7. Finally the yelling is not so much singing and more screaming. I enter the kitchen to find you on the counter. Not a single chair is pulled over and not a single drawer is pulled out. I exclaim:

Me, "How the heck did you get up on the counter.\?"

#4, in a shaky voice, "A ghost put me up here."

Me, "What???"

#4, "A ghost did it with his ghost hands and I told him to chock it off."

I set you down on the ground and you rushed over to your chalkboard easel and drew a picture of your "ghost". You then said,

#4, "He had 2 dead puppies with him."

At this point your dad and Randy walk in the house and I tell them what just happened. Randy went white and freaked out. Your dad and I are laughing super hard and Randy is beside himself.

2 days later you told us that your ghost's name is WeisterJim.

2 comments:

My family Begins said...

I had fun too. That story is hilarious.

Allison said...

Wooooah. That is crazy!!!