The Cap's trip to Mexico


 Really Babbitt - and in Old English.  How about a German or Hispanic name.  Like Von Trapp or Gomez.  Maybe Von Swenzel.   You know I love   THE SOUND OF MUSIC.  A tribute to Gayog would have been fab.  


Struggling with the fact that the family didn't know about the tattoo you:
a.  Pretend it is henna and will wash off later
b.  tell them you went to the dentist and after your root canal you were so loopy---- a tattoo of YOUR NAME sounded like a great idea
c.   Tell them you can take a pill and it will disappear (Gabe, seriously don't fall for these things.)
d.  Just lift up your shirt and hope that your muscular physic will distract from the LARGE tattoo of your name.
The nephews friend Mark eats a fish eyeball.  Why? Really, an eyeball.  Was the trip that boring?  
So the Cap says that you really stated,
"I will eat anything.  If it won't kill me I'll eat anything."
Sooooo looking forward to the event!! See you soon.
The House that Mike and Lavona built
The nephews and their friends sleeping spot.  Is that a sand castle?  The Cap just informed me that they were sand couches ----NOT castles ---phew.   Johnny made the couches so they could be comfortable while sitting in front of Nick's fire (attempt).   Good times boys.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wait a minute!!!!! Is that the Cap's tattoo? I would have thought he was more of a "pirate treasure map where X marks the....spot" kind of guy.
Anonymous said…
Had to compare the clothes to the other picture and I figured out it was Nick. Now that I know it is not your husband I can freely say...

I love a tattoo. Love mine. Love the new one I just had designed but can't afford to get yet. But why get one that looks like you fell asleep under the back window of a low rider?

They look fine on a car where they can be removed with a razor blade when the fad fades. Of course, Nick's could always come off that way too.

Popular Posts