One Word - NICE


At night, I get on this.  Currently I am belting out:
1.  Pork and Beans- Weezer
2. Friday Night - Craig David
3. Suspicious Minds - ELVIS
4. You're my 1st, my last, my everything - Barry White
I am NOT a singer.  Yet, I find that I can't help screaming the lyrics out to the songs I listen to while running.  When I am running the Captain is.........
Reading the Snowball by Warren Buffet.  He doesn't look up while I am "singing".  Even when I point and do hand gestures - no looking.  Whatever Cap.  Number 1 pays a nightly visit to tell me that his mom is weird.  Then he sits on the bed and smiles at me.  #1 I love when you sit and smile at me.  
So tonight I decided to switch it up a little.  Hence the 80s attire.  Take it ALL in.  
1.  The white socks pulled up
2. The 80s poly shorts - Nice
3. The shirt that hangs over the shoulder (purposely) and shows the strap to my sportswear.
4.  THE SIDE PONYTAIL

Tonight - he looked up..................................and laughed and ran for the camera.  I tried to do 80s model faces.  You know  - the tiger   raaa - the flashdance - and electric boogiloo.  He was not into my model faces- whatever Cap.   #1 liked them.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Is that the Captain's knee or does he have a thing for Warren Buffet? Maybe he is peeking at you after all!
Allison LeBaron said…
NICE!!!!!!!! Love this!

Popular Posts