Imaginary Poll

So, the Captain and I are having a debate of sorts. He has had a lot of "me"time as of late.

Definition of me time: Going out with friends - not having a single child with you - not having to find a babysitter - the house stays clean

(I add the house stays clean due to the fact that the few little "me" excursions I have had (okay they weren't me time I was taking one of our CHILDREN to an activity) I come home to a house that, well, looks like yuck.)

Okay, back to my poll. So, Cap went to Edgefest for 3 days the last weekend in Sept. He went to Gallion Mexico for 3 days with his friend Jason. He is going to Mexico for 3 days after Thanksgiving to help his brother. AND he has been on 4 Man dates in the last couple of weeks.

I am so happy I married such a popular man. Here is where the poll comes in - oh wait, I don't have a blog following. I will be the judge and jury on this one.

Cap - Yes, we do need to keep track of "me" time. This isn't Mexico where the man can do what he wants while his ball and chain takes care of the potlickers. You are popular - I love it. Not the point. I am too cheap to hire a nanny to watch the wee humans while I have "me" time. As a result of the poll I just took "we" have come to the conclusion that you will need to negotiate your "me" time. (It was a Very official Imaginary Poll - percentages and everything)
So, 100% of the pollers stated that the Lady of the house MUST get out once and awhile - for everyone's sake!!!!



Comments

Lisa Langford said…
Must be nice huh? Cory is having me time as we speak. Good for you for taking this stand (hee hee)
livelaughlove said…
After 22 years of marriage (in a row I might add) the one thing I have learned, ok CAPTAIN, are you reading this?, is that IF THE MAMA AIN'T HAPPY AIN'T NOBODY HAPPY! Sorry captain, as much as we both share the love of fast cars I'd have to agree with your other half-Mama needs her time!

I love you both! Sue

Popular Posts