THE FORT

The appropriate flag for such a place.  Big shout out to opposing pirate brigades "Watch out for the pirates that occupy this fort.  Don't mess, Don't mess , Don't mess with the pirates of the Wilderness.
A bit of a frontal view.  Totally scary. 

The Loft - aka - the secret location
The table where all of the historic documents will be signed.  "the proclamation of ......"
And of course the beautiful graphics that a la pirates put on the fort.  You know how those pirates LOVE bmws.  

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh my goodness, what an amazing fort! Super-impressive!
Still a work in progress. If you are impressed with the fort you must check out my latest post. J/K
Love your blog. Stumbled upon it. My friends are happy I added you to my list. We love to see what is going on over there! Thanks

Popular Posts