Danny's Birthday

Grandma Wenzel brought out some great treats for Danny's birthday.  (Check out that sexy body behind him.  Is that Number 1?  Why cover up your face handsome?  Are you blocking out some stink made by the uncle?)
I was trying to snap some pictures of Danny and noticed how he looks like an angel with a halo.  This is humorous to me.  Yesterday I took him to Urgent Care for some severe stomach pain.  The front desk person asked for a drivers license and was extremely insistent about it.  I finally told him,
"hey he is mentally handicapped and doesn't drive."
  Danny did not like this, starts getting upset, and then says,
"hey,  Last night I found out how old I am"
I said, "how old did you think you were?"
  
He said, "35.   I am so surprised I didn't know that I was 38."

 After 4 glasses of water he still could not produce a urine sample.  We then had to move on to a catheter.  Oh joy of joys.   A large male nurse  performed the job for us.  I of course left the room.  When the doctor came in she learned pretty fast that she had to dumb down her speech from "bowel movement" to "poop".  She was awesome.  He says,

" I went poop a couple of days ago and I ripped myself a new a______"

To which the doctor asks a couple of more questions.  May I restate how lovely she was.  And then the winner---- Danny says,
" Why the h___ are you speaking so slow to me."

After figuring out that Danny has a severe kidney infection they sent a cute, young nurse in to start him on a shot of antibiotic.  To which Danny giggles, looks mortified, and says,
"Can you give me the shot through my pants."

She says, "no"

He then drops his pants to the ground.  Awesome.  I left the room again.

So I will keep these pictures to look at and remember this peaceful look when you are cussing out a doctor.  




Comments

Popular Posts