Insane

That is what I called the Captain the other day.  I WISH I had a picture to go with the rest of the "Oh, he is trying to embarress me again" experiences.   (Please refer to previous posts where he wore my hat or shaved his face and looked like a molester or wore a scarf that my mother gave my daughter.  Not just wore the scarf, but wore it as an ascot)  

So, we went swimming the other day.  When we were done he put his white t-shirt back on.  According to him, (ALARM BELLS GOING OFF)  he didn't want to get his t-shirt wet, so he tied it.  I mean literally Jessica Simpson, tied it in the front of his belly -----ABOVE THE BELLY BUTTON.  Oh, but that isn't the worst of it.  He then wore that into the grocery store to buy some cucumbers for our salad.  ARE YOU KIDDING ME.  

Comments

Popular Posts