Dear Number 3,

Last week I was reading to you and caught a whiff of some really nasty odor coming from your boca.  I asked if you had brushed and you "almost" said yes.  You changed your mind and told me , "no".  As you ran off to brush you wrapped yourself in a blanket.  On the return trip you had once again mummy wrapped yourself in a VERY LARGE blanket.  (Let me specify and state that your arms were inside of the blanket)


At this point I jumped up from the bed, picked you up, and noticed the blood pouring out of your nose and mouth.  ( I used pouring for a reason.  I MEAN it.  You also sneezed blood across my shirt and coughed up blood.  The coughing up blood was what threw me over the edge.  It was what they always do in those trama  - ER shows when someone has a brain tumor and doesn't know it.  They stupidly play with a bear because the brain tumor can't let them think rationally.  The bear tries to eat them and paws at the girlfriends head - removing part of the scalp.  Anyways, they always end up in the ER coughing up blood. YUCK.) I ran to the kitchen screaming for the Captain.  (He thought I was playing a joke on him at first and took his time)  Once he realized that it was not pretend he took you to the couch to assess the situation.  


This picture was 1 hour after the INCIDENT. How freaky is the look on your face.  And you wonder why I kept passing out.  



Some visual of the mouth area
Some , "hey, I want to sleep after hitting my head. " Did I mention how awesome it is to have head trama.

Comments

Popular Posts