Summer 2009

Today was our first day back in the pool.  Check out number 3 swimming and behind her the Captain installing the new diving board with papa.  Number 1, I hope you marry someone that likes to take pictures of you.  You are the best poser EVER!!! I haven't been able to sneak up on you yet.
Onto you number 4.   You are so silly.  You witnessed Number 1 jumping off of the board.  You took off and ran down to the end of the pool.  I yelled at the Captain to catch you.  You jumped in without even pausing at the end of the board.  
The water was chilly.  You were chattering your teeth, but refused to get out.  Saying that you Loved it is an understatement.  You are nutty and I will have to be crazy cautious this summer.  Please stay sane!!  Don't go all " I have to swim or I'll die" on me.  Swimming for 1/2 hour at a time is reasonable;  please be reasonable.  You are 2 for Pete's sake.

Comments

Alpha Monkey said…
So, the picture on top of your blog...

It looks like a group of mothers running away from the children. How does one obtain membership in said group? I am interested in applying.

Popular Posts