Under Attack

Dear Little Ones,

It was a regular day at the Babbitt House. (since we discuss poo so much please note that I am referring to our schedule and not our bowel movements.)   We were on our way home from tutoring darlings.  Your Captain had arrived home a bit early.  I walked into the house and
he says, "hey do you want to see something really weird?"






The Captain had some photo difficulty and it really should be a horizontal picture.  


Chandler advises us that there are 50 to 60 THOUSAND bees.  

He also tells us that there is about 30lbs of honeycomb.  (Check out all of those dead bees.  I am so sorry lovely bees that make honey  but it was your time.)
The coolest part, I must say, is that the lovely scent they left behind will attract more bees.  Chandler was fab and put up some bee fart so that this is not our fate.  Thanks Chandler!  Who knew bees dislike fart as much as me.  

Comments

Alpha Monkey said…
CRAZY!! I want to know what kind of bee they are. Badly. Call Chandler. Please. Then relay.

Popular Posts