Can't Get Enough

Yes four, we like to taka pictures of you 




There may just be a tiny adult living inside your body.  I have never had another child that was 2 years old and was able to reason.  (Don't tell anyone, but I don't know many adults that I can impart reason on very well.) It is totally unbelievable.  You will start to whine or cry a bit.  I will calmly give you the reason for whatever is disturbing you.  Heck, let's do an example:

#4,"waah, cry, cry."

Mom," #4, I can't have you running with a fork.  It is dangerous.  You could fall and get hurt.  You could accidently cause severe damage to your forehead, eye, or brain."

#4,"Dangous.  Okay mama."

And that is it.  You stop crying.  You stop whining.  You move on to something else.  Really?  This is just so crazay to me!  And I meant that CRAZAY.  

Comments

Cadi said…
Weird. We are buddies. I also like a good accent. My famous is, "Me Blog" (said in an Irish accent). :)

So, glad we met! I knew Scout Camp would be good for something.

p.s. I love the pic at the top of your blog.

Popular Posts