Fashionista

Pants ......Check

Jumper....Check

Belt...........Check

Towel.........Check


Babe, do you realize how hard it was to get ALL of these clothes off of you to get your pull-up on?  Remember you think your pull-up makes your bum look big and I can't put it on you until you are slumbering?  

It was kind of like taking some sort of exam for PE in the 10th grade.  It requires random skills.

 ( I remember a PE teacher who thought we should "dance" for one of our tests.  Let's say "dancing" is subject to interpretation.  I might not call what she did "dancing".  Isn't it awesome that everyone is sooooo uniquely different?)  
Back to you #3.    I had to balance my on my left elbow and delicately pry off the LAYERS of clothing.  At one point you woke up (let me state that it is not a state of awakeness it is rather a state of bizzare behavior. )  On this particular night you "woke up" and stated,

"I said, Look me in the eye.  Lalalala"

I am still balancing on my elbow trying to undo your pirate belt - arrrr.  You "wake up" once again and say,

"Peanuts and grapes and big elephants"

I pee my pants a wee bit.  Sorry, changed your sheets the following day.  My thoughts, what's a little pee to someone who hates a pull-up?

Once the job was completed I was exhausted.  

I need to rest up for tonight.  

Comments

Popular Posts