Performance

Dear Uncle Danny,

You entertain me. Yesterday was such a vast array of emotions that I daresay some of the finest actors out there would have struggled.

You went from joyful to mad to interested to needy to mad to laughing (your fanny off when you let a LOT of gas mid sentence. In between laughing you told me that you didn't know it was going to happen.) to very mad. I believe you even threw your laundry bag when I wouldn't give in to purchasing another 10 razors this week. I thought it was kind of funny to point out that you may have a slight addiction to razors. You............did not.

All of this happened in a mere 4 minutes and 22 seconds.
It was like I was at the theater and I was able to participate a little.
Thanks.............Great Show!!!!

Comments

Beeswax said…
addiction to razors. Love it.
Alpha Monkey said…
Is it an OCD issue? And what exactly is he doing with them all? Even if he shaves once a day and took a new blade every time...you don't need me to do the math. Can he articulate why he needs so many?

Word Validation: Creocons=> A subset of Neocons who base all political views on the literal belief of the biblical creation story. Do not underestimate their grip on the Republican party.

Popular Posts