Best Friends

Mrs.  Lisa M.  sewed these matching pj's for the Best Friends.  #2 you are still planning on putting off your attendance to Brown (we will see how long the all girls school lasts) to wait for Hadley.  She is one year younger than you.  Number 2, you talk about Hadley in terms of forever.  This is super cool and totally awesome.  For example:

#2, "when I get married I think Hadleys dress should be pink."

#2,"when we go to Brown I think Hadley and I are going to save up and buy a corvette to drive."

(I must stop right there and say that the Captain was like "really" a corvette.  Where did this child come from?  I must say there are ample opportunities for him to question paternity.  ----The red hair of #4 really made him wonder------- He neglects to remember that my gene pool comes in to play once in awhile.  It is not like his are always dominant or something.  I tend to think polygamy weakens the gene pool - Call me crazy.  No wait, call them crazy. Heeheeheehee.    Back to the story.  The thing is my gene pool wouldn't pick a corvette either.  I must say dear Captain, I believe our daughter has a mind of her OWN.  ( that was done in an accent also. Kind of Peter Pan / Oprah.)

Comments

Popular Posts