Cousins

Auntie Christy came into town this week.  We spent the day with your cousins.  There was swimming and pretzel eating and loving on American Girl dolls and TONS of silly face making skills being exhibited.  (just a heads up.  I was totally trying for the worlds longest sentence just now. Awesome!)

All Five Ladies in their uptown gear.  Check out #3. 
 Seriously #3, when you look back at all of your younger pictures please notice that this is one of the only glorious photos of you dressed all fancy.  Typically we (your father and I) don't allow what we refer to as "ho clothes".  But I made the exception for you this day.  There was no fighting about clothes.  There was no argument about anything.  It was Beauuuutiful.

Some of the mad skills your cousin possesses.  She said, "I have lots of Tricks"
I don't believe you have ever swam without a popsicle afterwards
Madison

Comments

Popular Posts