A mom-date

Dear offspring:

Last year we initiated mom-dates. This is pretty self explanatory - a date with just YOU+ME. Thus far I have received the highest feedback. The latest set of dates were:

#1 - Went to see the Will Ferrel movie "Land of the Lost" This was enjoyable. There was some inappropriate language and inuendo (sp). I think the implied situations went over thy head. It was hokey and funny. We both gave the date a solid B+

#3 - You chose to go tour the Bass Pro Shop. After that was Old Navy and then Rubios. I believe you told the Captain that our date was "FANTASTIC"

#2 - We went shopping. You picked out a couple of dresses. We grabbed a snack at Starbucks and went nextdoor to get a pedicure.


While I was out on a date with #1; the Captain took #3 and 4 for icecream. (#2 you were not forgotten. Take a wild guess as to your whereabouts .............Hadleys ) So anyway the following conversation occurred:

#3 "when mom took me on my date it was FANTASTIC. My date with you is good to dad."

Captain "we aren't on a date."

#3"anytime I am with you and I am having fun - It is a date."


Comments

Popular Posts