THE GAME

So when the Captain has to venture among humans it is as stressful for ME as it is for him.  Sometimes he acts as though he just moved here from Mexico - let's say -------yesterday.  





THIRD, Some lady on the light rail didn't understand what personal space was.  I believe she may have backed the Captain up against a pole.   ( He may never go out again.)


When I asked #1 what it was like on the light rail he said,
"Little A sat on my lap.  He is not light.  My leg fell asleep.  I didn't want to tell him to move."
  On the upside, check out Little A's face.  He looks mighty happy to me.  (note: #1's legs sticking out from underneath Little A)





The seats were in the 2nd row.  No one was in the front row, so you gave yourself complimentary upgrades.  


Check out Uncle Dave.  (okay this is in my creepy molester voice) 

Uncle Dave,  "come here little girl, I have some candy for you."

WHAT THE CRAP KIND OF LOOK IS THAT.  IT IS NOT LIKE YOU DIDN"T SEE THE CAMERA.

Comments

Popular Posts