Doctor

Uncle Danny spent the last couple of days with Uncle Larry and Aunt Karie.   When they brought him home last night they stepped in for a minute to give us an update.  Turns out Uncle Larry has a German Shepard that is 3.  This dog likes Uncle Danny.  Yes, likes him like won't leave his leg alone when he goes outside.  Danny asked Karie to get her dog neutered. 

 Karie said, "Danny it just isn't in the budget right now."

Danny said, " Go ahead and look it up on the computer and I will do it myself."

Karie, "You are going to neuter my dog?"

Danny, "Ya.  Just make sure you get instructions on the computer for me."

I love that sometimes Danny's mental handicap gives him the ability to have such a great self worth.  He totally thinks he can perform surgery on a German Shepard if he has a print out of some instructions.   


Comments

Popular Posts