SO Sassy

Since school is back in session #4 - you are home alone with ...................me. Notice the chocolate around the corners of thy mouth. This is due to the fact that I have simply given in to all of your tiny whims. What........me???? Ms. Mommy that doesn't allow sugar.

Yes, me. Guess what else. I have even given in and let you drink juice more than once in a day. WHAT you TALKEN about WILLIS?

The Top 5 things you now do as a result of me just given up.
1. Anytime anyone sits on a chair you say, "that is MY spot. Move"
2. I am hungee. (If food is not served within the next 15 seconds the wee brain shuts down and the repeat cycle of "I am hungee, I am hungee, I am hungee turns on.)
3. "Come Look at my Poopy" (If I don't run "excitedly" to the toilet to view the feces there is some frustration on your part.)
4. I now carry quarters with me everywhere. I used to have the will power to say my continual "No" when in front of little candy machines. That will power is GONE. (I don't know if I have the energy to ask her to come back.)
5. " I want to see the bug's" this is what you say at home and when we are out in public. The bug's would be the hair in my armpits. When I lift my shirt hole for your viewing pleasure you purr and coo. (Yes, I pull my shirt to the side and expose hair in my armpits in public. I told you she (will power) went away. What would she say if I tried talking to her? You think she will be all , "Girl, you crazy. I am not coming back after the way you abandoned me when that little red head emerged from your sacred birthing canal." I will say, "Please come back. You complete me. LITERALLY.")

Comments

Popular Posts