Doggy Lovin

I came home the other night and noticed a wee pug running around the orchard.   I didn't really think much of it.  Until................4am when both of our dogs are yelping, barking, and screaming.  (Yes children, your dog screams.  She sounds like a teenage girl having a temper tantrum)  I asked your dogs--nicely--to stop.  They didn't.  

 In the morning when you woke up you found out that there was a cute little dog that was Chica's new best friend.   You took him around to the neighbors to see if anyone knew where he belonged.  We got a lead and started calling neighbors a couple of blocks away.  One person knew where he lived and called their owners.  (This was a 9am)   It was 115degrees out and I didn't know if this dog was used to being outside or not.  You brought him in the house with Chica.  



(#1, you literally freaked out at me.  "mom, I told you to stop explaining things to her.  If you hadn't taught her words for things this wouldn't be happening.")

I explained what the dogs were doing to you #3.  You did Great!!  You first response was not "gross" or "ewe" Your first response was "do we get puppies?"   We discussed how sometimes the eggs are ready to make a puppy and sometimes they aren't.  Easy Pesy......or so I thought.

And on to the BEST PART OF THE STORY.  The dogs owners showed up at 4:45pm.  At 4:40pm I heard some teenage screaming coming from my room.  I go to check and Chica and little pug are in full on breeding mode, hence the screaming.  You all learned this day that sometimes dogs are stuck together for a wee bit when they are trying to create puppies.  

I had met the owners of the pug once.  I went out to their car to introduce myself again and to explain that their dog was in the mist of a love affair and could not be bothered for another 6to8 minutes. (before I was able to make it to their car #2 and #3 ran to their car to tell them that the dogs were having sex.)   I invited them into our home and asked them to have a seat while we waited for our dogs to finish.  4 minutes later "Tank" our new pug relative came running into the room to greet his parents.  


Yes, there is a picture.  It is your crazy Mother duh.  

Comments

Alpha Monkey said…
That's no pug. And why do you not have chica fixed yet? You are just asking for puppies, darling. Do you know what 8 weeks of puppies pooping all over the place looks like? Do you? Um. Can I have one?
totally stupid of me. I thought I had a bit more time before she was in heat again. I have learned my lesson!!
Alpha Monkey said…
I am not even telling Sandy about this. She would be very displeased. Um. Can I have one.
Yes you may. The other dog looked pugish in person. Danny moved in and the dogs sex drive got lost in thought. I am a total dork for forgetting. I really thought they were in heat every 6 months not 4. Don't tell Sandy.

Popular Posts