My Mustache brings all the girls to the yard

Last night the Captain and I went out to dinner with the McNeilles. I have been reading about a restaurant on a bunch of blogs, that is supposed to be hip and yummy. La Grande D'Orange.





Here is #1 sporting the "Never say No." stache while wearing his t-shirt that is beyond awesome. Here is what our conversation went like this morning:

#1, "hey these make my lip super sweaty. I wonder what kind of hair this is?"

mom, " I'm sure it is fake. You know probably the same stuff they make doll hair with."

#1, " I think it might be armpit hair. It smells."

mom, " what. no. I don't think so. I really think they just produced some fake hair."

#1, " That's what they want you to think."


This one creeps me out a lot. I couldn't stop laughing. This one is so used car salesman to me. After he had this on the Cap tried it on. Uh Oh, he dug it so much that he now wants to grow one. I hate it when this happens. He is just doing this to be a stinker. Next thing you know he will be getting a perm. Remember the time he wore an ascot out to dinner or the time he wore my new hat (girl hat) out to the car show or the time he shaved half of his face and went out to dinner with me. I wonder what makes him tick? Oh, wait I know - it is to try as HARD as he can to somehow embarrass me or make me pee my pants in public (I pee my pants at home daily).

Comments

Alpha Monkey said…
I can't decide if this is a Fast-Forward moment into #1's future or a Rewind flashback moment from my childhood. Hello 1976.

Popular Posts