My attempt at a MC commercial

Yesterday we dropped #1 off at tutoring and ventured over to Target. It has been a couple of months since we have used the big car. Now that school is back in session dad gets the cute, sporty, black, everything works - BMW. I am back to driving the no radio, big, eats gas, lovely pile of crap. I know that I am not the cleanest when it comes to cars, but the Captain seems to think the big car is a trash can / parts hauler. My point is there are food scraps and trash on the floor.

We had just started driving back to #1 after a beautiful trip to Target when............

1. I hear screaming from #3
2. I see jumping and screaming from #3
3. #2 starts laughing and saying there is a spider on #3
4. #3 starts going into some sort of body fit from trying to flick off whatever is on her
5. Oh, relief. It appears to be gone. 30 sec
6. Strangled screaming from #3 (I mean like she has been shot) when she sees the "cockroach" on her foot. ( I still don't know what it actually was. They both finally agreed on cockroach.)
7. I am trying to drive and I am laughing so hard I wet my pants ---AGAIN. (what the crap. Do I have to bring a change of clothes wherever I go? Curse you little humans with whom I had to squeeze out of you know where and now my muscles say
"Hey old lady. We are taking a nap.
STOP BUGGING US"
8. #2 you "tried" to slap the coackroach off of #3 with a piece of paper.
9. #3 you then try to wipe your foot with said insect onto your sister
10. SCREAMING from #2 now that threat of insect is nearer
11. #4 sitting quietly watching the show
12. Me wondering if my pant are so wet that I will damage what is left of the leather seats in the big car.................Oh, and still laughing and desparately trying to drive.
13. Insect magically disappears and both girls start laughing - and yet they don't pee their pants - priceless

Comments

Thats Some funny stuff, Wish I could have been there but I have to work since im the BREAD earner..
lol.. The Captain (Father Of #1,2,3 and not sure about #4
Come on #4 is totally starting to look like you!!

Popular Posts