Weekend Part 2

We hung out by the pool Saturday. Ehren made some new friends. Needless to say he
1. Lost track of time
2. Got sunburned
3. When he took off his glasses = superhero (It looked like he had a mask over his red face - interesting) We invited Ben Allred up for dinner and headed over to a restaurant with the work "Fork" in the title. (Just 5 hours of being home with you guys and my brain is like, "Sorry, I am retiring for the evening. Thank you for the lovely weekend of utilizing me to my capacity. I will remember it with fondness.) We had such a fun time. Hopefully the colorful stories didn't make Ben blush too much. For some odd reason poop is always funny. I know we laugh at the dinner table about poop all the time, but here you will note that we take that entertainment on the road for all to enjoy.
BEN - What a great smile. Isn't he super cute!!!


Honestly, I have never seen these two take a bad picture. It is like they rehearse their smiles in the mirror at home. THE SMILES ARE ALWAYS PERFECT.


Comments

Alpha Monkey said…
The dinner picture of you and Nate needs to be done on canvas and added to your wall. GREAT picture.

Glad the weekend was good!

Popular Posts