First Day of School 2009

First day of school 2009.  It arrived without any craziness.  Let's explore the morning opposite style.  ( I am told this happens once a week.  whatever!) 


(See the little boy with the white t-shirt and black backpack?  I said hi to his mom and her son said "hey #3".  She refused to say anything to him.  I leaned into her ear and said, "hey, do you remember him."  AND I QUOTE - IN A HIGH SQUEAKY ATTITUDE VOICE  "he is a little devil.")


This shot took approx 4 sec.  I told you that if you didn't huddle for the pic that I would make you do it in front of your classrooms.  Hence the co-op for this shot!! Yeah!!


The final/first shot of the day.  Riding in the car.  #1 that is your impression of Fonze.  #2 - I feel as if I am looking at myself.  (Notice the BFF t-shirt that you wore to school.  This is the shirt that Hadley has also.  Too cute!)    #3 You had such a great attitude!!



Comments

Popular Posts