Dude

Numero Uno. You babysat today. I must say that you were .................................. Fabulous!! I came home to an extremely clean house, fed potlickers, paper boats in the bathtub, and a fort in the front room. I am super impressed your with skills. Ava and Elle had so much fun they wanted me to leave again. I will totally forgive you for the comment about me being old and the fact that you don't think I am very funny. Guess what superstar, I am funny. I am a funny nerd - take that 6th grader.

Just a random comment - Auntie Kimmy went a little nutso on the worker at the Camelback Inn today when they tried to overcharge me. Can I tell you how nice it was to have someone take care of me and not have to be the Bosshole.

Dear Camelback Inn,

Shape up.

Hugs and Kisses,

Jen


Comments

Popular Posts