A glimpse into what might be wrong with people




http://theevolutionstore.com/store/animal-products/page/2

I just found the weirdest website I have ever seen. REAL HUMAN SKULLS for sale. How is that legal? The link above has raccoon penis bones for sale.......only $10.00.

I must say that I really love the posters and butterflies. REALLY LOVE. Question is does that outweigh the penis bones? I'm still not quite sure. What I am sure of is that whoever is in charge of "collecting" the peni (I'm making it plural like cactus/cacti.) bones must be in therapy. When picking up the ladies it might be kinda uncomfortable..........

Lovely Lady, "Hey what do you do for a job?"

Peni Extractor "The thing is, I have a variety of skills. One of my main job duties is to chop up raccoons and rats and to remove their penis bones. It is a really intense job so I vacation quite a bit to try to wipe away the memories of what I do for a living. You want to go out on a date sometime?"

On some of the other pages this site offers:

A small shark in a jar
A small rat skeleton in a jar
A stuffed (obviously dead) chick in a box

The thing is the first two look really interesting to me. The chick makes me ill. There are so many bizzare items available for purchase. I really Love the posters though. Hot Dam this is making me crazy. I am torn between the pretty butterflies and the REAL HUMAN SKULLS. How the freak are they selling them? You can purchase one for only $1495.00. Can we think up something stranger to sell? How about................................still thinking......................................nope can't come up with anything.
P.S.
I just showed the Captain this entry and took him to the site. He kept saying,
"I'm sure there is a reason for the penis bones. Maybe they grid them up for a tea or something?"
I AM NOT KIDDING------------------TEA.
So, I gingerly show him the bones and read all of the description to him
......................and the penis bones are showcased behind glass................
He doesn't understand. Awesome!

Comments

Popular Posts