Just the Good Ol' Ladies (sing this to the tune of Dukes of Hazzard)




Hola Lovers.  Remember when good times like the above picture happen?  I love some good Ol' Hermana bonding.  This is one of the first pictures EVER of you, Ms. E, putting on a shirt with a little girliness to it.  Pahina you have skull leg warmers on your arms.  Oh wait, upon better inspection it is just the one arm - Rad.  The reason I post this is because I was just reminiscing on my ipod and heard "Another One Bites the Dust".  You both know that this is one of my all time favorite songs and this is in part due to the fact that I skated it to it at THE SKATELAND.  I loved skating.  I ran across this pic from a year ago when the 2 of you were on your way to the exact same spot.  Ahhh, Ellie, you totally kicked some Skateland ASS.  Good times ladies.




Onto another subject of mine:  Mesassissippi 2011.  Instead of black people or the ladies being discriminated against tis the Mexicans and the gays.  No, I'm not kidding.  If there is the google when you are older look up the year 2011. ...........................see crazy right.  


I just had another person tell me they think people choose it and can stop being gay "like an addiction."  Holy smokes.  Here is a little poster someone put on facebook this week that I enjoyed:

Comments

Popular Posts