Eva's last week of lovliness



We went to brunch at St. Francis.  Eva had 4 cups of man coffee and said it was super yummy.  Dad invented a new guitar pic and ya'all enjoyed your regular feasts.  





The day before she left we went to Camelback Inn Spa.  Wow is all I can say.  It was empty outside by the pool.  We had a great tanning time.  Ms. Eva broke the pool a wee bit and the bored gentlemen came out and fixed it.  The massages were amazing and I had a man for my therapist.  First time for this experience and I felt a little dirty.  Then I felt like a prude.  Then in my head I was thinking, "Hmm. It may feel a little dirty having his hand on my ass, but it also feels soooo good."   Twas quite a dilemma I tell ya.  Take from this what you may.  Mayhaps you will always use a male body rubber or mayhaps you will steer clear due to my above convo.  






Comments

Popular Posts