This mornings conversations

This morning in the car on the way to school we had the following conversation:

C: "Mom, since Ellie loves blood and hurting people I think she will be a doctor, an assassin, or a stay at home mom when she is older."


Let me just say that you are 12 next week #1. You are reading a ton of books lately that involve assassins or people defending themselves or dragons - Rangers Apprentice - Pendragon - and Eragon. This has birthed a desire to be a dragon tamer assassin of sorts. When I ask who would ever need to be assassained the answer is " the bad guys." Sometimes I forget that you are 12 and live in a 6th grade boy paradigm. I am going to embrace it young man. I am thinking of dressing up like a Ninja and hiding in a tree when you come home from school. (I know you will literally poo your pants, but I think it will be worth it.) A stay at home mom Ninja - who works part-time running a company of lovely men - wipes the adult bum of a mentally handicapped brother-in-law - raises 4 precocious children - and faints at the site of squirting blood.

Comments

Popular Posts