Easter

This little man refuses to get his picture taken. I'm going to say this for the 1000th time, Kim's kids look like me.......................A LOT.
Uncle Danny. You thoroughly enjoyed the day. You got super involved in ALL conversations. At times COMPLETELY INAPPROPRIATE, most of the time twas ok. While I was taking pictures this is what was said,

Danny: "Do you have long distance on that? How much does it cost a month?"

Me: (I really look confused at this point) "Long Distance?"

Danny: "Yeah, do you have to pay a lot every month?"

Me: "On the camera?"

Danny: "Yes."

Me: "No. I don't have long distance."

Danny: "I want one."

Me: "You wanted a remote control car yesterday."

Danny: "Not anymore. Now I want one of those."

At this point I gave him the camera to go and take some pictures. I can't post ANY of the pictures, for they are all of his crotch. (Oh, that sounded gross) They were taken because there was no understanding of where one points the camera.

Auntie Kimmy, Sabrina, and Ava.
You, Miss. Ellie, were obsessed with climbing this tree. You did this for, oh - I don't know - about 6 hours. You are a tree climbing pro!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts