Oh my goodness you are like a cupcake!

I forgot to post some of the most delicious pictures that Randy Lesueur took of you at your preschool program. Holy Moly look at the singing in this first picture. You were a SINGER. During rehearsal you grabbed the micyour solo you grabbed the mic at the performance belted it out. Randy was amazing and took video of the whole thing. There may be video montages at all of your weddings (No Paige, you don't HAVE to ever get married). I'm giving you ample warning that
1. I like videos
2. I love recording you guys
3. I LOVE John Hughes movies and their random song montages
4. I may wish to cry my ojos out even more at your weddings and show you growing up over a 2 minute period.
5. Don't be surprised if it is set to the song "Imma Be" by the Black Eyed Peas. That is always a jam we can count on.





Comments

Popular Posts