My camera isn't working

When I print this blog for your "scrapbook" I want to make sure that I have included as many pictures as possible. Since I have LOST the battery charger for my camera I've decided 2 things:
1. Time for a new camera. Hahahahahahaha kidding. Maybe. Not really. I'm not saying I haven't been on overstock to look at them or gone to Costco to shop prices.
2. Time to stroll down memory La Lane.




How cute. Who knows which baby this was - I'm thinking Sabrina. Oh, I'm noticing hair is a theme in this post. You with long hair.



You may be thinking, "What the hell is going on with your hair mom?" I think I was sooo into the shirt that I forgot to look in a mirror and comb my hair.


WHOA Pretty boy. I forgot how long your hair was. Turns out you never liked to wear a shirt.



DUH - even back then you looked at me like you knew more. It was a look like, "Hey, you are interrupting my thoughts and my snack."

This was when you decided NOT to go on Space Mountain once we got to the front of the line. Funny, 2 years later and you went on EVERY single ride there. You even went on the ride that gave me a FREAKING heart attack. That ride would be, crap what is the name of it. It is that elevator ride that falls down the building - on purpose. I thought I was going to die. I kept whispering to your brother, " It's ok. We will be ok. " to which he would say, "Stop squeezing my hand. I know I will be fine."

Comments

Popular Posts