Our seats while watching.
After the super red suit performance we walked in the sand for a bit. Ms. Paige - that would be an oil rig next to your head. I must say it surprised me a bit. I didn't realize they drilled so close to the shore.


A, you were tired of walking so dad gave you a ride to the pizza place.

The pizza was soooo good. Your dad was waiting anxiously to consume any leftovers and there weren't any. On a side note: The guy behind the counter was 7'5". Your dad says "what are you standing on back there?" I just stood there like, "really? That was the best line you could think of? Not , "Did you consume a large amount of cheese as a child?" or "I was thinking of participating in a height implantation program. What was your favorite height on the way up there?" or "do you ever say "I'm on a boat?". No you asked what he was standing on.




The end of our evening was spent eating Cold Stone Creamery. The workers LOVED your dad's shirt. It sparked them in to song.

Comments

MagicSprinkles said…
Looks like you are having a GREAT TIME!

Popular Posts