Remember Gorillas in the Mist

Remember Sigourney Weaver in Gorillas in the Mist.  I totally channeled her last night whilst de-hairing Uncle Danny's back.  I was reading a funny lady's blog the other day and was beyond excited to read about a hair removal product that has been tried on delicate parts.  www.thebeardediris.com
I ordered FIVE tubes from the company that makes it.  Sitting around the hole in the ground that is going to be our pool I shared my find with your dad and your Uncle Danny.  

Danny squealed in stuttering delight.  It literally sounded like Chewbaca may have been part pig and was making a noise that was a result of Hans Solo saying,

"Chewy,  I'm not really in love with Leah.  I've secretly been in love with you for years. "




When I removed Uncle Danny's shirt it was 2 INCH LONG HAIR.  Not kidding.  The pictures don't do it justice.   I slathered on the hair removal product that is made for a black man's head.  We sat around and giggled about gorilla back for 10 minutes and then made our way to the side of the house.



Your dad grabbed water bottle caps for us to spin around the 2 INCH hair.  Seriously, the pictures do not do it justice.  The HAIR WAS IN GLOBS.  GLOBS little people.  Dios Mio.  HOW the crap is he so bald on his head and has a back and chest like teenwolf ( Numero 2 style).   Oh, Jason Bateman I am still crushing on you.



GLOBS of Chewbaca hair.



Spraying down the beast.



He is sooooooo thrilled about the hair loss.  I can't get over this smile.

I told him to start posing and this is what I get.  There is a pic where he is flexing his muscles, but this one is so bizarre that I had to post it.  I'm assuming it is an ode to Karate Kid.  Since Danny still can't move past 1987 it is obviously something to do with Karate Kid, Star Wars, Cops, or Back to the Future.    His obsession with Cops is crazy.  

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow! Great job on the back hair! He looks SO HAPPY! Thanks for the shout out too :)
Alpha Monkey said…
Link to the product, Lovey?

Popular Posts